Snapper (Pagrus auratus)
All South Australian waters.
From midday 1 November to midday 15 December.
Snapper spatial spawning closures for all fishing sectors. Possessing, fishing for and taking Snapper within the four kilometre radius of each spatial closure area will be prohibited.
- 4 km radial closure encompassing the ‘Illusion’ (137o 32.600′ E, 33o 28.900′ S)
- 4 km radial closure encompassing ‘Santa Anna’ (137o 36.300′ E, 33o 36.300′ S)
- 4 km radial closure encompassing ‘Jurassic Park’ (137o 19.100′ E, 33o 54.700′ S)
- 4 km radial closure encompassing ‘Estelle Star’ (136o 50.900′ E, 33o 58.900′ S)
Gulf St Vincent
- 4 km radial closure encompassing waters of northern Gulf St Vincent, where broad aggregation of spawning Snapper occurs (138° 00.000′ E, 34°25.860′ S)